Exporter- Importer Financing
Collateral-Free Post Shipment finance to Exporters by Discounting Invoices.
Collateral-Free Post Shipment Finance by Discounting Invoices is a financial arrangement that provides exporters with immediate access to funds after they have shipped their goods to international buyers. This type of financing allows exporters to receive a portion of the payment they are due from their overseas customers before the actual payment is received.
- Collateral Free working capital
- Credit limit up to $2.5M
- Floating rate of interest
- Minimal paperwork
- Advance Amount Advance upfront payment (Up to 80% of the net invoice value) made to the exporter on shipment of goods
- Payment Duration Credit terms extended to the Buyer Up to 120 days from Bill of Lading
- Total period of engagement between the exporter and lender renewable every 12 months
Eligibility Criteria to avail Export Financing
>= 2 crore INR export turnover in past 12 months
- Blacklisted industries are:
- 1. Perishables- Anything with a shelf life of less than 6 months
- 2. Volatile and high risk items like gems, jewellery, arms & ammunition